Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G defect only noticed & dunno what to do.

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 05:59 PM)
Chibi_Six
Apprentice
Options
Hi I recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g series after i had to trade it from my Samsung S8 due to a damaged screen. The trade in was amazing and got this cheap new phone for even cheaper. Was around 2 months ago.

It's honestly a perfect phone...except for one tiny detail. This is clearly a manufacturer issue as it's built into the phone. On the front with the display there is a hole punch camera. Built into/with that camera on the right hand side seems to be either a copper wire or the camera is shifted to the left revealing some copper coloured object. The phone is of course defected there is no doubt about it I was just wondering if other Samsung A52s 5g users also had this issue. 

Called Samsung many times and even walked into a shop and they have all said different things. One said it's defecte and not to worry, others said should get the phone replaced/fixed, should be free. What would you guys do. Would you change the phone and get it fixed? I have no clue what to do anymore.
Added photos in the comments
Thank you in advance
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Chibi_Six
Apprentice
Options
I have attached these images so you can see what I mean. Sorry for low quality i had to use someone else's phone obviously IMG-20211210-WA0001_30043_1639105088.jpgIMG-20211210-WA0003_30049_1639105088.jpg
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
It does look like a defect
On the camera
Chibi_Six
Apprentice
Options
Heya @xSteveuk thanks exactly what I thought. Would you replace the phone, repair the phone or not bother at all?
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If still have warranty
You could try contacting support explaining the issue
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
As you are over the 30 days from date of delivery, you'll need to book a repair.

Contact Samsung and push for We-Fit to come to your home and repair it.
0 Likes
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
A would get it change the or fix it
0 Likes