Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52 bluetooth

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 02:37 PM)
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. I have a pair of JBL Tune 500BT wireless bluetooth headphones. I have successfully paired the headphones with the phone, through the bluetooth settings. They DID WORK to start with, but then stopped working.

The bluetooth settings still say that the headphones are connected. The headphones make their little 'connected' sound. But no sound is coming through them.

I have confirmed in the specific bluetooth settings  on the phone that the headphones have both 'calls' and 'audio' switched to 'on'.

I have tried other bluetooth devices with the same phone, and they are ALL having the same issue.

I have tested the other bluetooth devices with another phone, and they all work fine.

Please help!

77 REPLIES 77
eggviba
Apprentice
Options

Hello Andrew. I have the same Issue with my Running Watch and as well with UE-Boom. I did as well a factory reset and tied a view other thingbut nothing helps. Losst so many hours 😞

- UE-Boom should just binde automatically

- Running watch get's a code, but the expected Box to enter the code is not appearing. Both device are telling about "No connection for unknown reason"

Please help me

eggviba
Apprentice
Options

Sorry and again Andrew, I forgott to mention, all is working fine with the S-Serie Mobile phone of my wife, but as well not with the second phone which is an A7 (2018). Maybe not wors to mention, my brand new A52 has Android 11 and the A7 (2018) has Android 10 running an seems not to be updated anymore (2 Years old) ???

0 Likes
eggviba
Apprentice
Options

Hello Teacher, maybe for you it is solved, can accept this, but not for all 😉

Nothing has been solved

0 Likes
heyitsninzkiiie
Apprentice
Options

I'm also experiencing the same with my Galaxy Buds during an internet call. It disconnects and reconnects frequently. I also restarted the phone, earbuds and made a factory reset. My device was also a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G.

0 Likes
heyitsninzkiiie
Apprentice
Options

I'm sharing the same sentiments with you. I've made a factory reset on my A52 5G  but still the problem persists. My buds still disconnecting and reconnecting frequently during an internet call, until it became impossible for me to pair it again, unless you restart your phone. 😞

0 Likes
heyitsninzkiiie
Apprentice
Options

Maybe they can fix it. Just keep on sending reports to their customer service so that they will know an fix it in the next software update. I also have the same issue as yours but mine is during an internet call with my first generation Galaxy Buds. It's really frustrating and I hope they can fix that. I'm worried because maybe my phone is broken or what or is it only me that is experiencing it. 

0 Likes
heyitsninzkiiie
Apprentice
Options

Same issue as mine, too with my Galaxy Buds during an internet call. It reconnects and disconnects while I'm in a call but no issues on using other apps. I tried also other devices from the same phone but still didn't work.

0 Likes
eggviba
Apprentice
Options

Hello People, I can reccommend to contact Samsung Support by phone, open Remote Support with the related app and let them act. Thy fixed it without any comments remotly.

0 Likes
Rick Ransier
First Poster
Options

Solution below.

I can verify that I experienced the same problem, the phone worked with several Bluetooth devices for a month or so, and then it would not switch from one to another. It would show content was playing (e.g. Pandora showed the timeline moving) but no sound came from the devices. If I Restarted the phone, it would usually work for the first Bluetooth device I tried, but usually not another after that until another Restart. I work in field tech service so I often use my phone in the car with Bluetooth for GPS and music and then switch to a Bluetooth earpiece when I go inside. When this fails it becomes really awkward to answer the phone when I'm on a ladder or upside down under a cabinet. I spoke with Samsung Customer Support and they had me do the usual Delete All Bluetooth Devices, pair them over again, Delete Bluetooth Cache. When that didn't provide a long-term solution, they directed me to one of the You Break/I Fix stores, who provide authorized warranty service for Samsung. There they said the next step would be a Factory Flash (not a Factory Reset which you can do on your own.)  They downloaded the current Factory OS file and installed it. Naturally I had to wait for Google Play to download and install all my apps, which required WiFi several hours, and surprisingly even though I had backed up the Phone to Google Cloud that day, I spend days configuring settings on the phone to make it work the same- if forgot my ringtones, background settings, etc.

However, it has been 2 weeks and my Bluetooth devices all play together nicely again. Right down to the point where when using the device in the car I can turn on the earpiece to take a phone call and it switches instantly to the headset and when I turn the headset off it resumes with the car unit.

No explanation was given for what caused the problem, my guess is it may have occurred during a software update.

Good Luck!

0 Likes
Matouš Olekšák
First Poster
Options

Okay, so none of mentioned above worked for me and after aprox. two hours of searching on tech forums and watching useless video guides, following did the trick.

Settings >> Sounds and vibration >> Separate app sound >> Turn on now

Then set "any" application. My story: I picked Spotify for separated sound output, but worked also for YT, videos from gallery etc. I'm aware this wasn't suppose to help, but it did.

(Samsung Galaxy A52)