Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52 bluetooth

(Topic created on: 22-04-2021 07:33 PM)
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. I have a pair of JBL Tune 500BT wireless bluetooth headphones. I have successfully paired the headphones with the phone, through the bluetooth settings. They DID WORK to start with, but then stopped working.

The bluetooth settings still say that the headphones are connected. The headphones make their little 'connected' sound. But no sound is coming through them.

I have confirmed in the specific bluetooth settings  on the phone that the headphones have both 'calls' and 'audio' switched to 'on'.

I have tried other bluetooth devices with the same phone, and they are ALL having the same issue.

I have tested the other bluetooth devices with another phone, and they all work fine.

Please help!

77 REPLIES 77
Tomas Ščerbakovas
Apprentice
Options

Hey thank you so much!!! This one helped me without factory reset! 

Add likes to this commen, this is an normal solution to the problem!!! 

Tomas Ščerbakovas
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL add the comment of 

His solution works without resetting the phone to factory settings!

0 Likes
Jaffa61
Student
Options

Turning this off worked for me. Turn Off A2DP Hardware Offload - (clear the blue switch)

Turn it to the off position, reboot the phone and all is well. Thanks for that.

Rebreather
Journeyman
Options
If you don't know how follow this guide I pulled off the Internet and developer options will then appear at the bottom of your settings, below about phone.

Go to "Settings", then tap "About device" or "About phone". 2 Scroll down, then tap "Build number" seven times. Depending on your device and operating system, you may need to tap "Software information", then tap "Build number" seven times. 3 Enter your pattern, PIN or password to enable the Developer options menu.
Rebreather
Journeyman
Options
I have just done this and it seems to be working.
If it still works tomorrow then Happy Days
0 Likes
clive smith
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I have a new A52 5G and have exactly the same problem, Bluetooth to media (including free galaxy buds) works at first. Then call comes in or other activity stopping media via Bluetooth. Its not a simple volume or other app issue. Re- boot and it works again. I'm not prepared to do a factory re set. When is Samsung going to acknowledge this bug and fix it??

0 Likes
ZTD
Explorer
Options

@clive smith I have the same issue, I visited theit CS branch more than 15 times on a month, they did everything possible and they replaced my galaxy buds and still having the issue. They said wait for the update. But I feel they're just wishing it will fix it.

0 Likes
clive smith
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Did this and its working now. I'll check its stable over next few days, thanks for the tip.

0 Likes
Ryan04
First Poster
Options

I can't find any "Bluetooth" app in the app menu 

0 Likes
Tomas Ščerbakovas
Apprentice
Options

Go settings, apps, then there will be "your apps............ III" push the three bars , choose show system app , and don't forget to push ok. The you will see the Bluetooth app in the list.

0 Likes