Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52 bluetooth

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 01:30 PM)
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. I have a pair of JBL Tune 500BT wireless bluetooth headphones. I have successfully paired the headphones with the phone, through the bluetooth settings. They DID WORK to start with, but then stopped working.

The bluetooth settings still say that the headphones are connected. The headphones make their little 'connected' sound. But no sound is coming through them.

I have confirmed in the specific bluetooth settings  on the phone that the headphones have both 'calls' and 'audio' switched to 'on'.

I have tried other bluetooth devices with the same phone, and they are ALL having the same issue.

I have tested the other bluetooth devices with another phone, and they all work fine.

Please help!

77 REPLIES 77
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Same here. Would work after a re-start, but then failed again after a few minutes. 

Solution
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Yes. I did this and it fixed it. But it was a lot of work which should not have been necessary. 

0 Likes
ZTD
Explorer
Options

No solution mentioned above has worked, I did all and more.

It seems solution has to come from Samsung only

juaanmii
Student
Options

It also worked for me after resetting the whole thing. Seems that for now that's the only fix.

0 Likes
FinnRoman
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210411-135848_Settings.png

For me this switch worked :winking-face:

ZTD
Explorer
Options

I'll try it . Thank you for sharing

0 Likes
FinnRoman
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210411-141552_Samsung Members.png

 just try to enable this switch

ZTD
Explorer
Options

I did it and restarted my mobile, but it doesn't work. I did video call on zoom the Bluetooth disconnected and the voice comes from speakers again. 😕

0 Likes
valentinsr
Navigator
Options

I have the same problem. bluetooth with my speaker works after restarting but not at all after a while.

0 Likes
Tomas Ščerbakovas
Apprentice
Options

Hello, have the same problem with my A52 Bluetooth, done everything that's written and only factory reset helps. Can Samsung solve it with an update? Because every time factory resetting is very annoying. And it should not happen with a new phone. 

0 Likes