Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A52 bluetooth

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 05:09 PM)
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi. I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. I have a pair of JBL Tune 500BT wireless bluetooth headphones. I have successfully paired the headphones with the phone, through the bluetooth settings. They DID WORK to start with, but then stopped working.

The bluetooth settings still say that the headphones are connected. The headphones make their little 'connected' sound. But no sound is coming through them.

I have confirmed in the specific bluetooth settings  on the phone that the headphones have both 'calls' and 'audio' switched to 'on'.

I have tried other bluetooth devices with the same phone, and they are ALL having the same issue.

I have tested the other bluetooth devices with another phone, and they all work fine.

Please help!

77 REPLIES 77
AndrewL
Options

@Paglan: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your Bluetooth headphones on the Galaxy A52 5G. If you head to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Volume, is your Media volume slider at a suitable level? If so, tap the 3 dots in the top right > Media Volume Limit > On > Move the Slider all the way to the right to see if this helps. You can also try swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom > Media, and check the volume slider for the headphones here, or head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog next to your headphones, and check your audio levels. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
I had a Bluetooth problem, but it was my own fault. I connected my headphones & got no sound through them, but when I disconnected the headphones the sound came through the phones speakers at full volume. I didn't realise that there's different volume levels for the phones speakers and any Bluetooth enabled headphones or speakers and it turns out I had accidentally turned the Bluetooth volume right down. You probably have checked this already but I thought I would post my experience, just in case you overlooked the volume levels.
0 Likes
JuanPedro
Student
Options

I have exactly the same issue with my new Galaxy A52 5G. It work fine after a restart, but, I don't know why, suddenly the signal to bluetooth devices stops working. This not only happens with my samsung buds headphones, it also happens with my car bluetooth link.

It seems to be a software missfunction, cause when I restart the phone, the bluetooth works fine again -for a while-.

Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Andrew. But I have tried everything I can possibly think of. There definitely seems to be some deeper problem. I spoke to customer support in an online chat. All they could suggest was restoring the phone and trying again. 

0 Likes
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Denny. Yep, tried that already. No joy. 

0 Likes
Paglan
Journeyman
Options

Hi Juan. I’m sorry you’re having the same problem. It’s really frustrating. But it’s also reassuring that it’s not just me. Hopefully they will resolve it soon with a software update. 

Solution
JuanPedro
Student
Options

Hi Paglan.

I'm testing the bluetooth audio system after a factory reset of the Galaxy A52 5G, and it seems pretty good. Everything is working fine.

Pros: Restores something that was wrong with the bluetooth.

Cons: Backup & Restore all your apps and data. The whole procedure takes a long time.

Belen
First Poster
Options

Hello,

The same thing happens to me. It works for me for calls, but the multimedia stops working after a while since the phone started.

Even the Galaxy Buds that they gave away with the purchase of the phone fail me.

I trust they will fix it with an update without having to factory reset the phone.

ZTD
Explorer
Options

The same thing happens to me. It works for me for calls, but the multimedia stops working after a while since the phone started and I need to restart it.

I have the Galaxy buds first generation. I tried with other brands it seems to work better for me.

I don't trust that they will fix anything, because they have the mentality to blame "3rd party applications"