Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy a51 touch problem

(Topic created on: 28-07-2020 03:30 PM)
S_fans
Apprentice
Options

The only thing that annoys me in the galaxy a51 is that the touch vibration functionality does not exist which annoys me a lot ,it is a shame that this functionality is not available fof samsung cheao smartphones however you can always find it in every huawei  phone.Anyone else has this problem?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
S_fans
Apprentice
Options

You can notice that I commit a lot of errors while typing.

0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options

If your talking about the keyboard vibration, I recommend you to install Gboard as your keyboard from Google and enable vibration feedback somewhere in Gboard settings. You will then be able to get the vibration feedback when typing.

S_fans
Apprentice
Options

Thanks bro it works for me now but what about the vibration touch functionality in general?I won't lie to you but actually I am not comfortable with the phone

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@S_fans: Sadly it isn't possible to activate vibration feedback for touch functions on the Galaxy A51, however you may wish to enable the audio feedback option via Settings > Sounds and Vibration > System Sound > Touch Interactions > On.

0 Likes
S_fans
Apprentice
Options

Yeah actually I did that but at least I can feel comfortable when so type on the keyboard but the next time I will read the user guide for any phone I am planning to buy.Thank you bruh!