Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A51 screenshots issue

(Topic created on: 01-02-2020 11:31 AM)
irenev
Apprentice
Options

Is anyone having problems in taking screenshots? I can only take screenshots by moving the side of my palm on the screen or asking to take it to Bixby/Google assistant. The simple way which I want to use (volume botton down + power botton) just doesn't work! Is there any way to be able to take screenshots with the physical buttons?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The option of pressing the power button and volume key down should work @irenev 

Try a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on.

Personally I use the SoftKey Edge on my edge panel to take screen shots. I find it easier to do it this way.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
MightyAli
Pioneer
Options

You need to press the power button + volume down just once (Without holding). If you hold, it won't work.

(1)
djpno76
Explorer
Options

Thx it works 👍

0 Likes
ReynaldiArie
First Poster
Options

Thank you!

0 Likes
Amee143
First Poster
Options

Samsung a51 mobile not take any screenshot

0 Likes
Riblit
Apprentice
Options

After over a month of trying & wiping the phone clearing cashes and everything else I could finf none of which worked

(New Zealand A51 User) After checking for updates daily for the pass month & a half my phone has finally got the Feb 1 security update last night after some testing so far over the past 12 hours using both Samsung Galaxy buds,Bluetooth speakers & another spare set of Bluetooth headphones I have not had a single skip disconnect or other issue since the new update installed

20200310_072821.jpg

0 Likes
Meanne
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the info! It's very iseful

0 Likes
Usernamewong24
First Poster
Options

Everytime I take a screenshot they're is no red dot but when I check the picture it has a very visible red dot like I added it with the paint marker. Can't seem to find the cause 

0 Likes
Marchy23
Pioneer
Options
Hi BandofBrothers, what is the SoftKey Edge that you are suggesting for screenshot please
0 Likes