Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A51, practically bricked, useless.

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 05:19 PM)
nightranger
Student
Options

Couple days ago, my phone randomly turned off. Tried to turn it on, didnt work. Tried forced restart, didnt work. Tried rebooting from recovery, didnt work. Tried formatting all data, didnt work. Wiped cache partition, didnt work. I even flashed with ODIN and, to no ones surprise, it did not work. Im honestly out of ideas and i would love for someone to tell me a solution. TL;DR, A51 wont boot to system, but will boot to fastboot, download and recovery. Tried practically everything and it has yet to work

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@nightranger: I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue. Based on the nature of your query, and the troubleshooting steps you've attempted, I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333, or on Facebook or Twitter, where an advisor will be able to arrange an engineers inspection for you. In the meantime, try connecting the phone to your official charger before booting the phone up to see if this helps at all. You also have the option of factory resetting the phone from the recovery menu to return it to its default settings, however please be aware that this will remove any personal data from the device. 

0 Likes
nightranger
Student
Options

I already mentioned in the post that factory resetting didnt do anything

0 Likes
Annabella11
First Poster
Options
This happened to me had to take it to a phone shop who fixed it for me.
0 Likes
Nathalie3
First Poster
Options

My A80 suddenly turned off today and won't start. Tried everything, just like you did, but nothing happens. Have you found a solution yet?

0 Likes