Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy a51 locked for long time

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 03:24 PM)
TahaMsv
Student
Options

sometimes and i dont know why or when (this is the fourth time), fingerprint sensor not displayed to unlock my phone . 
or when i draw my pattern , if the pattern is wrong ,a51 says it is wrong but if the pattern is true ,nothing changes and  won't unlock.

so i can't restart or turn off my phone because it wants me to draw pattern or ...

and after a few hours , the  problem itself is solved.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@TahaMsv: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. When you regain access to the A51, please head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Biometrics Security Patch, to see if there is an update available that might address this issue. If not, go to Fingerprints, remove any existing scans and re-scan them, or add an additional fingerprint option to see if this helps. It might also be worth changing your current Pattern Lock via Settings > Lock Screen, and disabling Smart Lock if applicable, to see if you notice an improvement. 

If the issue persists, restart the device in Safe Mode and monitor the performance for a few hours. If the lock screen issues aren't present in Safe Mode, restart the phone as you would normally and remove any recently installed third party apps. To access Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. 

TahaMsv
Student
Options

Thanks for your help. I tried it and have not experienced it again so far.
I hope it does not happen again.

0 Likes