Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A51 5g Next Security Patch

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 03:20 PM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Does anyone know when the Samsung Galaxy A51 5g will get the next Security Patch update? Or will it not update the scurity patch until the phone updates to Android 11? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Maria_vm: I don't have any news to share on the availability of the next security patch on the A51 5G, I'm afraid. All I can suggest is heading to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and make sure that this is toggled on, as this way you will receive any updates as and when they become available in your region. 

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks, I have the toggle on so I will keep chceking when the next update is 😊 Thank you for your help 👍
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
I also have that phone and are currently on the October security patch. Samsung says it should get quarterly patches (every 3 months), but idk when the October patch came as I haven't had the phone for long (probably in November) so going. by that we might expect a Jan 2021 or Feb 2021 patch in February or late january
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thats the security patch I have too and I think the security patch came in November so hopefully we get the next security patch soon. I haven't had the phone long either I got mine end of October. Thanks for info 👍
0 Likes