Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy a51 5g

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 12:48 PM)
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Just wondering what people think of the phone specs and for the price tag is it worth it what do you all think 
8 REPLIES 8
ambo00701
Student
Options

I have an A52 5G and upgraded from an S9+. As I said in another post, some would consider it a downgrade but I think the difference with the A Series is the value for money.

If you want a new, modern phone with good cameras, but don't need flagship phone features then I would highly recommend the A Series! It definitely does the job and I can still run Android Auto and everything else I need just fine!

scotty82447
Navigator
Options
A have got the a51 5g and its a good phone had it for 1year a just wanted to know wot people think of it a will keeping this phone a few years yet then there will be more of a different in phones always got Samsung galaxy phones there the best
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
I have had one for nearly a year, it's a great phone overall, have had no major issues with it

Processor is significantly (2-2.5x) more powerful overall than the a51 4g which fixes the biggest problem with that phone
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I have had an A51 5g for a year and its an amazing phone. Have another year before I can upgrade my phone (cause Im on a 24 month plan with ee for this phone) but once thats finished I think I will continue on this phone and go SIM only because this phone does everything I need and is getting 3 major updates (well 2 more cause its already had 1 of 3 major updates). Overall tho great phone and would defo recommend it to people 👌♥️
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes I'll be keeping my A51 5g for a few years. Will always stick to the A series for Samsung phones for as long as Samsung continues with it.
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Me as well always the a series there good phones
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Good phones which arent too expensive 😊👌
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
Yes thats true good prices