Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG GALAXY A33 5G THINK TWICE WHEN BUYING!

(Topic created on: 18-06-2022 09:43 PM)
merer
Apprentice
Options

SOUND PROBLEM WHEN CALLING  WITH GALAXY A 33 5G 128 GB!

I bought a Galaxy A33 5G 128GB   Mobile Phone  from Samsung Turkey on 11 June 2022.

•   I have encountered the following problem in my phone calls since the first moment of my purchase:
  • Although I can hear the voice of  my contacts, They cannot hear my voice. I have to end the call and call again and again. This does not happen in every phone call, but it is repeated frequently.
  • I reported my problem by;
  • 1- I called   SAMSUNG TURKEY CUSTOMER SERVICE  (+90 444 77 11)  several times.
  • 2-I  sent a bug report  by samsungmembers app.
  • 3- I wrote my problem  in Samsung Member  form.
  • When I reported this problem to Samsung Turkey officials , they said This is a common problem and they were waiting for an update for A33 5G.

My phone is  still in Samsung Authorized Service since 16 Jun 2022  for inspection. I could not use it for a day since I bought!

My request: The faulty GALAXY A33 5G  is  just  to be replaced with a new one  as soon as posible by SAMSUNG!

Any  advice?

( Note= Service Document and Bill ara attached)

5 REPLIES 5
merer
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE( 1st July 2022),

I was called from the Samsung Authorized Service for my A33 5G in June 2022. They said ;
1- An update came for these models
2- They have installed the update
3- Now 100% the problem is solved.
I believed in Samsung Authorized Service and took the phone.
But on the first day, I faced the same problem again. I encountered the phone again.

In summary; The phone is still in Samsung Authorized Service. It hasn't even been a month since I bought it. But the brand new SAMSUNG GALAXY A33 5G I bought hasn't been working since the first day.

Any Advice?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @merer ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Galaxy A33 5G. Keep in mind that with Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you tried to get in touch with Samsung in Turkey or the retailer where you get this from? You can find all their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/?_gl=1*l10vc1*_up*MQ..&gcli...

I have also deleted the receipt and the other document attached for your safety as they were containing personal information. 

merer2
Student
Options

Dear Friend @TessM 

I did more than what you wrote above. 
Since I couldn't get any solutions, I wrote it here for purpose If  A Senior Samsung Manager might read it.
You can see below ,   My  expression in   Turkish 
I wrote in the samsungmembers form .

Sorry for username.

I am @merer. But I forgot password.And created  this 🙂

Sincerely yours

target=_blanktarget=_blanktarget=_blanktarget=_blankhttps://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/SAM...

0 Likes
Unknown10
Apprentice
Options

Hi merer,

I just bought the A33 5G 128GB a week ago in Spain and I am experiencing the same problem.

Have you had any success looking for a solution?

Needless to say that I am really disappointed with Samsung.

merer
Apprentice
Options

hi  @Unknown10

After one month of struggle
1-Samsung admitted that there was a fault in the phone

2-I did not accept replacement by a new A33 , because most of the A33 5G series have the same problem.

3-So Samsung took the phone back and refunded my money.

Good luck..

0 Likes