Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A31 touch issue

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 03:06 PM)
Anirban A31
Student
Options

Hlw Guys,

My Samsung Galaxy A31 has stopped working on landscape mode.

It's working properly on portrait mode and normal mode. But whenever I try to play any game or watch any YouTube videos it starts to have no response on the touch screen.

This incident happened recently after updating the new System Update

Plz Sir/Ma'am try to help us all having this type of problems.

45 REPLIES 45
Duke0064
First Poster
Options

Roblox I see,but does it fixes it completely or it does fix it when playing Roblox alone ?

0 Likes
karl2157
First Poster
Options

it did fix it completely (atleast for my phone) but i dropped my phone just earlier with a bad stroke of luck and now it seems like roblox cant fix it anymore for now. I still have no clue on how roblox fixed it, but i guess it has something to do with the cpu state

0 Likes
karl2157
First Poster
Options

really quick update right after my last reply, i dont even know whats going on anymore but it seems like my phones working in landscape mode again?? i just tried it after i posted that reply and now its completely fine again? Sorry for the excessive question marks but im just extremely puzzled rn

0 Likes
Duke0064
First Poster
Options

Then ROBLOX TO THE RESCUE then !.....we'll going to try it,well mine is not that in landscape it doesn't work but rather it's unresponsive when you touch certain buttons on the screen,but all the same let me try your cure and see...

0 Likes
AngelLuis115
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, has anyone already solved it?

0 Likes
Akashi_No_ikari
First Poster
Options

I bought my phone already on Android 11, then updated it to 12 with no problem then one day after getting the latest security patch (July patch) it was still fine then i updated Bleach brave souls and while playing it i suddenly can't move freely in the game lags and not responded to most touches i thought my screen was just dirty or something but after cleaning it nothing then i restarted the phone but still nothing it's doing the same thing so i redownload the game but nothing changed I mean it did for about 5 seconds, but went right back to it then i found this thread while looking up about it and started to test app in landscape mode and yeah they all have problems in that mode now ‌😔‌ so basically the update mess with our performance in that mode ‌😔‌ I also noticed my phone doesn't get hot anymore ‌🤔‌ seem they drop down the processor or a bug was made and in doing so it cause landscape mode which is the mode we used mosly for games got the problem. Please there has to be a fix for this it's not fair i didn't even have the phone for 6 months yet and it was all the money i had saved up to get it and then this happens come on

Also why is it only A31 having this problem 🤔 

0 Likes