Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy-A21s

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 12:54 PM)
ThatG1rl
First Poster
Options
Screenshot are easy to take just press power and volume down buttons at same time, don't hold the buttons just press and release
3 REPLIES 3
CROYDONCOMPUTERMEDIC
First Poster
Options
This is rather awkward now as in note 9 phones it is easy to screenshot but not the new note 10 I have I am left handed, but need to hold phone with left hand comfortably and then using my right hand finger press the volume and my left hand finger on power of at same time, its difficult to explain but you can't use your left hand to hold phone & press 2 buttons together to take screenshot, a bit annoying I know. As when you use your hand to hold phone and press with 1 finger to take screenshot usually the volume up shows on screen, as opposed to using left and right hand finger to press together.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If anyone is struggling to screen shot with the manufacturer standard way... then I would recommend looking into the playstore for 3rd party apps that may offer a easier process for you. Just check the highly rated and reviewed ones.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@CROYDONCOMPUTERMEDIC: If you're struggling to take a screenshot using the Volume Down and Power buttons, then I recommend enabling Palm Swipe To Capture, whereby you can swipe your right hand across the screen to capture a screenshot. 

Settings > Advanced Features > Motions and Gestures > Palm Swipe To Capture > Toggle the switch on. 

0 Likes