Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A20 Bluetooth and Picture Quality

(Topic created on: 09-06-2020 09:08 PM)
JayII
Journeyman
Options

Hello team,  I need help with my Samsung a20. It has a problem with bluetooth and picture quality. When I connect it to LG sound system, for a short period of time am able to play music but later on stops and disconnects itself. The other other issue of picture is, when I try to get a selfie before the capturing, the pic looks so clean with good quality. But the moment a selfie or a pic is taken the image loses its quality.  I tried downloading an updated of  "samsung camera" version 9.0.0.5.87 or any other later camera version but it couldn't install

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @JayII ,

do you have any power saving settings set on the phone? Check this from Settings> Device care> Battery> Power mode.

Are you able to send me here some samples of the front camera so I can see what you mean and try to help? 

0 Likes
JayII
Journeyman
Options

Yes  I have power saving mode on this device and its pit on "medium power saving" and about the the samples, I will send them when I get an object that will show the details am talking about. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Power saving settings might be affecting connection stopping this. Would you be able to change this and see if this continues occurring? 

0 Likes
JayII
Journeyman
Options
I have tried but still experiencing the same thing...
0 Likes