Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy A14 4g

(Topic created on: 15-01-2024 12:57 AM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi has anyone purchased a Samsung galaxy A14 4g and if so please could you tell me about your experience please 
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

While you awaiting for a response from an actual owner of this model of Samsung phone @Bev54 

My suggestion is to look at some YouTube videos reviewing then phone and if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Network Store to have actual hands on with the phone. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

obviously @samhodg86  is impressed and whilst do not know anyone who has this device my general impression is that it is a definite improvement on its predecessor  and a solid performer.  Not one of the fastest processors but it is budget orientated and depends if that is sufficient for your needs.

pros and cons in this video, this is 5g version but easy to find the other one.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

While you awaiting for a response from an actual owner of this model of Samsung phone @Bev54 

My suggestion is to look at some YouTube videos reviewing then phone and if you can visit a Samsung Experience Store or Highstreet Network Store to have actual hands on with the phone. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

samhodg86
Explorer
Options
Hi, I purchased the samsung a14 4g in October 23 and has been my everyday phone since, its a brilliant phone for social media and very light gaming. Screen can be seen under bright sunlight, its just recieved the new 6.0 update which looks great. Camera is very good for what's classed as a budget phone 😊
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

obviously @samhodg86  is impressed and whilst do not know anyone who has this device my general impression is that it is a definite improvement on its predecessor  and a solid performer.  Not one of the fastest processors but it is budget orientated and depends if that is sufficient for your needs.

pros and cons in this video, this is 5g version but easy to find the other one.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

A14fox37
Journeyman
Options

I purchased one before Christmas and it was fine. In the last couple of weeks everything has slowed to snail pace. Charging. Opening. Closing. Browsing..Everything. Ready to chuck it away. Waste of money. 

AndrewL
Options

@A14fox37: If you have encountered performance issues with your Galaxy A14 recently, then I recommend heading to Settings > Device care > Optimise now (if applicable > Memory > Clean now. Now, press the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will perform a Soft Reset and resolve any temporary software issues that might be a contributing factor. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Let me know if this helps. 

A14fox37
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for that but I've done all the recommended suggestions but no 
better.

People have suggested a recent update is the problem which seems to fit 
with my timescale of the problem.