Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A13

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 09:35 PM)
SamPG
First Poster
Options

So I have bought this Samsung Galaxy A13 about a week ago, and my issue is that when I try to select or drag an app while pressing and holding, nothing shows up, not even the little menu above it, even the widgets can't be selected. And I'm so confused, because I have my other phone from 2 years ago the Samsung Galaxy A12 that worked perfectly fine, but my new Samsung Galaxy A13 can't even select or drag apps. And I tried other stuff like turning off the lock apps setting but it's already turned off, and I also tried restarting it but nothing works. All help will be appreciated, Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @SamPG 

Can you first try a soft reboot by turning the phone Off and then back On and see if that helps.

If not then go into Settings, Home Screen, Lock Home Screen Layout is toggled to Off to see if that helps.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

feefeee
First Poster
Options
Can anyone help me. Is there anyway I can see if my text messages are have been read . On Samsung 13
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@feefeee: It's possible to enable a delivery report for your SMS messages, and a delivery and read report for MMS messages. To do this, open the Messages app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > More Settings > Text messages > Show when delivered (On) > Back > Multimedia messages > Show when delivered (On) > Show when read (On).

I hope this helps.