Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy A10s - editing photos

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 12:10 AM)
Lydia123
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Galaxy A10s - new software update has completely messed up how I use my camera. Now if I want to edit a photo I can't do a number of edits and save them all separately from the original.  Now an edit either changes the original photo - or reverts back. Why is a move backwards considered an update?

I have no idea if I am posting this in the right place - this whole place is a maze to me.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I don't own a A10s but after recent updates on my Samsung device I noticed these changes.

On my device... if I open a image in the gallery and edit it or customise it... instead of pressing on "save" at the top... which overwrites it... I press on the top right icon with the 3 dots...

A menu pops up and there's a option to "save copy" so you get to keep the original and the modified copy.

With the Samsung community being a maze... if you come now and then you get use to it... I use the app... not the desktop version.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I don't own a A10s but after recent updates on my Samsung device I noticed these changes.

On my device... if I open a image in the gallery and edit it or customise it... instead of pressing on "save" at the top... which overwrites it... I press on the top right icon with the 3 dots...

A menu pops up and there's a option to "save copy" so you get to keep the original and the modified copy.

With the Samsung community being a maze... if you come now and then you get use to it... I use the app... not the desktop version.
Lydia123
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much.  I've just tried it via the three dots bottom right and there's a 'copy to album' option where you have to rename the photo - more faffing about but at least it works!  Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
You're welcome, no problem.
0 Likes