Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung Galaxy A10

(Topic created on: 12-08-2020 09:53 AM)
Chap14
Apprentice
Options

I would reccomend Samsung galaxy A10 to anyone amazing screen display since we had Android 10 rolled out. the features on the device and second to none.what I love about is it's a big screen compared to any other phone.i have had this samsung since 01/01/2020 this year and had  a couple of issues but since that little issue had no more issues with my samsung A10. I like how you can use the split screen so where you be on youtube and texting at the same time. also like the Digital wellbeing because it tells me my app usage and how many notifications and how many times I have unlocked my phon. the other feature i like is being able to change the clock type in settings and lock screen you can change the colour of the to your preferred  colour. #samsung A10 is amazing ❤😀

5 REPLIES 5
marney
Student
Options
good
0 Likes
marney
Student
Options
like it
0 Likes
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
it is a good phone, but how do you split screen?
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

It's @ryukariotu. You can use this feature by following these steps:

1. First of all, open the Recent apps tab.
  2. Then, select the icon of the app you want to have on top and hold it for 3 seconds.
  3. From the popped up list, choose Open in Split-screen view.
  4. Select the second app from the compatibility list.
  5. To resize one of the windows, move the blue line accordingly.
0 Likes
Chap14
Apprentice
Options
press the recent button at bottom of the phone then where you see the app icon press and hold until see a menu come up then press split screen.
0 Likes