Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A10 running slow

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 11:19 AM)
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Has anyone got any ideas to help out why my Samsung galaxy a10 is running slow ? I've deleted as much as i can .its  running slow for everything.. Any help / advice would be good 👍 
18 REPLIES 18
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
The other thing i can think of at the moment is that spotify app thinks i have multiple SD cards and i only have 1...
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
The only thing i can think of at the moment is that spotify thinks i have multiple SD cards and i only have 1
Ledgend
Journeyman
Options
What is your Price Range?
0 Likes
Ledgend
Journeyman
Options
I would Reccomend the Normal Galaxy S22. OR Even Z Flip 4 Which comes out in a few days it could be worth it for its price. (These are usally £999)
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Not even considered that a.t.m 🤣. I'm more looking at model that's going to work & not the all sing n dance newest version of whatever there is....🤷‍♀️
0 Likes
LucyInTheSky
Pioneer
Options
Will look at those!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The S Series certainly superior  (better display more powerful/faster  but  not everyone is interested in them,depends on needs/budget.  Z Flip 4 might be an option if prepared to pay considerably  more but not over £1000.  Z Flip 3 is currently £899 for  1278 GB storage and 8GB memory or £999  for 256 GB storage and same memory.  Price for the new model likely to be comparable.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Dandy__
Pathfinder
Options
I don't know to be honest in terms of high specs I'd suggest you a S21 or S22 personally have a s22 plus such a beast you can find a S21 ultra in FB marketplace for 400£
0 Likes
Ledgend
Journeyman
Options
The Newer Model Whoch is the Z Flip 4 Has a 3700MAH Battery which is significantly larher rhan the Z Flip 3 at 3300 MAH it will have an even batter performance as the Z Flip 4 has the latest Snapdrage 8+ Gen 1 Chip which is about 15% Increase from the Z Flip 3 So the Z Flip 4 is Worth it
0 Likes