Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Device Care

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 04:25 PM)
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options

Sometimes when I open the device care section , there is a pop up message but it is literally gone in seconds. 

Is there a place , cache , etc where these messages can be viewed if missed or not caught in time ? 

Just asking because I've missed the last few and I'm sure one mentioned sometime to do with battery temperature, so it would be nice if there was a storage of say the last 5 to 10 messages to go back on if you missed them.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Really it would be beneficial if you knew what it was advising you about @GingerSteve 

Any chance of you being fast and catching what it says.

If it's an important piece of info then I would thank it should stay longer on the screen for you to read.

Try clearing the cache in Device care via settings , apps, device care, location, clear cache.

Stay Safe.  🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AntS
Options

Hi guys,

I've asked our R&D team about this one - and will let you know what our developers say. 🙂 👍

AntS
Options

Hi guys,

The developers have advised that the in latest Device Care version they've introduced a separate page so that users can check the pop-ups. Those tip messages can be found in the upper right corner by pressing the 'light bulb' icon in the Device Care section.

maggiemcg
First Poster
Options
I keep getting the same message every morning on the device care app, saying PayPal overloading I close it everytime I see it but pops back up, any advice in laments terms please?😉
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@maggiemcg: Please try heading to Settings > Battery and device care > Optimise now, followed by Memory > Clean now. Also, head to Settings > Apps > PayPal > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your device. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes