Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung cloud issues

(Topic created on: 19-09-2021 08:26 AM)
Nai356
Apprentice
Options
I was downloading my photos from Samsung Cloud and ran out of space on my phone. So stopped the download so I could back them up t9 my laptop and create more space. Now when I click download my data in the Samsung Cloud, it ask if I want to continue my download but then tells.me too many people are downloading data so I can't do it. This has been going on since last night. I have checked my settings and can't see anything stopping it. I have Onedrive but don't know if all the Cloud photos would be on there anyway.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Billyboybrown
Apprentice
Options

I am having the exact same issue! Sorry I an not the one who can provide a fix, but I also need to know what I can do about it. Hopefully the more people that report the problem, the more likely Samsung might do something about it.

0 Likes
Billyboybrown
Apprentice
Options

My concern is that the cloud will delete my data after 31 September so for this to happen is infuriating 

Nai356
Apprentice
Options
This is my concern too. I have over 1000 photos on there and have only downloaded about 350 of them. It's ridiculous
Billyboybrown
Apprentice
Options

It is working for me at the moment, have you tried now?

0 Likes
Nai356
Apprentice
Options
I'm haven't as I'm out but heading home so will try it as soon as I get in. Thank you for letting me know 🙂
0 Likes
Jawsand
First Poster
Options

Having same issue! Cant download at all. Tries so many times!! Seriously Samsung sort this out!!!

0 Likes
Nai356
Apprentice
Options
I'm downloading at the moment but it's taken me several tries
0 Likes
Billyboybrown
Apprentice
Options

It's finally worked for me...

0 Likes