Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a80 touch screen

(Topic created on: 11-06-2020 05:56 AM)
Dragon7z7
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone I have a80 the touch very good but its lag while playing pubg can't aim some one and I use touch sensitivity it's still lag please help 😭

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Please perform a forum search and you'll see some similar posts @Dragon7z7 

I replied a day ago to one such thread.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Dragon7z7
Apprentice
Options
Thank you pro but I didn't find anything 🤯
0 Likes
Dragon7z7
Apprentice
Options

Hello everyone Is there a a80 touch screen update coming? Because touch screen lag while play games . Help

0 Likes
Dragon7z7
Apprentice
Options

I have Samsung a80 the touch screen very good but while playing pubg its lag the game very smooth but the touch screen lag. help

0 Likes
Karan8
Apprentice
Options

I am facing the same issue with samsung galaxy A80 phone is good but when it comes to gaming there is continuous  screen touch drop ,that is you cant aim properly or target in games which requires accuracy  in touch , as per what I have experienced is that it lags  small swipes made on the screen and screen becomes unresponsive. 

It's a major issue that can only be found in Samsung devices,  samsung needs to come up with an update to fix this or maybe it's the touch panel quality and it can't be fixed I don't know ,but I trusted Samsung  for its quality and invested , what's the use of putting a gaming chipset when the touch is not up to the mark @samsung help .

0 Likes