Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A80 Call delay

(Topic created on: 30-04-2021 12:16 AM)
Mhla
Journeyman
Options

I recently received an update on my phone now when making calls there is a delay of hearing anything for about 10-15 seconds how do you fix this?

18 REPLIES 18
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It wasn't meant to solve anything, it was to try and pinpoint exactly where the problem is. As you say, it's the phone as others have made similar posts. Hopefully the update to rectify this will happen, pronto.
0 Likes
Mhla
Journeyman
Options

This patch is not available in the UK, how did you install it?

0 Likes
excali70
Journeyman
Options

I checked every few hours. Try the chat with helpdesk and say that you know there is new update and when will be available in UK? That's what I can say to help you.

0 Likes
Mhla
Journeyman
Options

They told me to factory reset 🤣😂

excali70
Journeyman
Options

😖

0 Likes
Stephen B E
Student
Options

They done this for me by me letting them into my phone. They backed up and done the reset. Now all of my important test messages & samsung notes have been erased and fault has come back over night so will be back onto them in 10 mins.  

0 Likes
excali70
Journeyman
Options

So, I had same problem. After this update all problems are gone. I tried everything but reset of the A80.  And I'm really sorry for you guys. I had a lot of problems with samsung helpdesk, first with GEAR3, then with french door fridge, and now A80, and really I have to be a mazochist to buy something from them again. While samsung works I'm the happiest man, but even a litlle problem takes you to hell!So, I had same problem. After this update all problems are gone. I tried everything but reset of the A80. And I'm really sorry for you guys. I had a lot of problems with samsung helpdesk, first with GEAR3, then with french door fridge, and now A80, and really I have to be a mazochist to buy something from them again. While samsung works I'm the happiest man, but even a litlle problem takes you to hell!

Mhla
Journeyman
Options

I finally got an update, check your phones update section. Update and should solve this.

Stephen B E
Student
Options

Thanks for the info done the update and so far ok.

0 Likes