Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 sexure folder files are missing

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 02:33 PM)
SAADI021
First Poster
Options

So I was having some pictures in secure folder but one day when I opened secure folder... many of pictures and videos were missing.... where could have that gone.... it is such a big drawback of secure folder.... Any suggestions ?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
StephK1
Options

Hey @SAADI021! Not sure if this might be the root of the issue that you are facing, but if you are trying to save photos from an app that isn't already located in the Secure Folder, the photos will disappear. This is because the Secure Folder is completely separate from the rest of your phone, and as the photo technically doesn't have a source that is available to the Secure Folder, it is removed. For example, if you try to move a photo directly from WhatsApp to the Secure Folder without downloading WhatsApp in the Secure Folder, it will disappear. If this is the case, you can choose to either save the photos to a different location, such as the Gallery app or the DCIM folder in 'My Files', or download the app in the Secure Folder by heading to the Secure Folder app > Tap the plus (+) sign > Search for the app > Install. The photos can then be moved into the Secure Folder without disappearing.

Hope this helps! 🙂