Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A71 front camera zoomed in on third party apps?

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 11:16 PM)
twistybuster
Apprentice
Options

So basically I recieved my new Samsung A71 today and on all third party apps the front camera is very zoomed in and can barely fit my face in the full frame. In the camera app it is fine, but when I use apps such as Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Omegle the front facing camera is zoomed in. Anyone else having a problem with this? Any fixes for it?

68 REPLIES 68
TheGoddessOath
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem I just got one today. Any new results?? Or who should I make a complaint too?

0 Likes
jenh126
First Poster
Options

Same problem, got a A71 on the 11th. From what I could find this is happening on a lot of newer model phones from iPhone, Samsung, and Google phones. Called Samsung and did a remote attempt to fix the issue to no avail. They even prefaced their help with, "there's only so much we can do if the problem is with third party apps."

0 Likes
Cthult
Student
Options

This worked for me!! It must have been settings for my previous phone's camera (S7) and doing all of the above fixed it relatively haha

0 Likes
MistyBrewer
First Poster
Options

I work at cricket wireless the number of calls and complaints we have received about this issues are growing. We have noticed it seems to be only with Samsung devices.  I have the a 71 and it's a issues

0 Likes
Joybelony
First Poster
Options

@MistyBrewer wrote:

I work at cricket wireless the number of calls and complaints we have received about this issues are growing. We have noticed it seems to be only with Samsung devices.  I have the a 71 and it's a issues

0 Likes
Joybelony
First Poster
Options

Did you fixed it yet

0 Likes
KellyMorgan
Student
Options
No unfortunately, I've gotten used to it but I miss the non zoom effect with my last phone.
0 Likes
Members_aH7CSyZ
First Poster
Options

I have a A52 and i have the same problem with the same stuff, cant seem to find a fix though

0 Likes
Michelle71
Pioneer
Options

I gave up. I tried for months. I was tossed back and forth between Galaxy and Snapchat. Never found a solution.

0 Likes