Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a70

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 07:07 PM)
mikedav2020
Student
Options
Has anyone had an issue with samsung a70 suddenly struggling bluetooth doesnt connect automatically to car van or headphones yet pick up random things I've not connect to before. Is there a reset i can use? Help appreciated
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@mikedav2020: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Can you start by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary performance issues. Now, try heading to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Tap the cog symbol next to your headphones > Unpair > Back > Toggle Bluetooth off, then on again > Enable pairing mode on the headphones > Select your headphones from the list of available devices, enter a PIN if prompted and you should be good to go. If the issue persists, head to Settings > Software Update to see if there are any updates available that might address the issue. Then, then head into Settings > Apps > 3 dots (top right) > Show System Apps > Bluetooth Share / Bluetooth Test > Storage > Clear cache / data. If the problem persists then run the hardware test: Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Run through the Bluetooth test and share the results. 

HABAKKUK1
First Poster
Options
my Samsung a70 is giving me problem,
when the battery goes down to 40% then I have to turn the phone off before it can charge.
0 Likes
AM4N
Voyager
Options
I recommend reset the phone to factory settings, if the issue still persists then I recommend contacting Samsung support and get the battery/ device serviced 👍
0 Likes
mikedav2020
Student
Options
the problem I have is that my phone no longer sees anything that it has previously connected too my van (camper) and my headphones specifically. I've checked updates and cleared the cache. nothing has changed just stopped seeing my devices
0 Likes