Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a70 zoomed camera on 3rd party apps

(Topic created on: 20-11-2019 07:14 AM)
Maj2
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have recently bought a Samsung galaxy a70 and have noticed that the selfie and back camera a super zoomed in, this issue is on all third party apps like snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, I have reinstalled  the apps changed the resolution on native camera app, but nothing seems to work, if I can't find a fix I will have to return, my old phone doesn't  have this problem I can barely take any selfies as the camera is so zoomed in making it unfit for purpose.

6 REPLIES 6
Cdmc
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem. I was reading about and apparently S10 has the same bug. I hope they fix this soon
Christina9456
First Poster
Options

I got the same problem I dunno what to do I tried everything does someone knows how to fix this 

0 Likes
Pamlopez
First Poster
Options

Mine too! Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

0 Likes
MrsW8758
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, i reset the camera and cleared the cache and storage of apps that use the camera and the zooming lessened, its not a complete solution but atleast my whole face doesnt cover the screen as badly as it was out of the box.

0 Likes
jmp94
Journeyman
Options

Hi, guys 

Because of the disrespect from Samsung about this issue for over a year, I started a petition on Change:

http://chng.it/nDKGFrDj

My English is not perfect but I hope it is understandable. Please share it with whoever is facing the same problems, please! 

And I really hope Samsung fixes it. 

:victory-hand: from Brazil

Tdmt9
Pioneer
Options

This has been going on for me for FOUR YEARS starting with my S7+. 2 years not using that phone and then I bought the S10+ stupidly thinking that issue was fixed and here I am again. If you read the threads it will link you to other threads and you will see this has been going on for over a year with newer Samsung models but a lot of serious Samsung users like me haveahave dealt with this for years.  It's not getting fixed at this point and it is what it is. My next phone sadly will not be a Samsung 😞 

0 Likes