Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70 making repetitive sound

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 01:18 AM)
Netballer
First Poster
Options

Hey. My phone has been making a repetitive sound intermittently since around 7pm yesterday. I have tried restarting my phone, turned off all sound notifications, closed all apps, made sure everything is up to date and still its happening. I'm pretty tech savvy, but this has got me. I'm sure is probably somethings simple, but I'm stumped.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
As in a notification sound ?
Have you checked the "sounds and vibrations" then "system sounds" ?
0 Likes
Netballer
First Poster
Options

Yep. They are ok aswell

0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
Do you get an icon in the notification bar ?
Or any sort of visual representation of a notification?
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
I know at one point my voice mail notification wouldn't shut up, but you already said you know you've turned them off.
What about games or third party apps ?
Do you go through individual apps to turn off notifications?

I also disable the system app "upday" for no reason other than my battery drained quicker with it enabled
0 Likes
GingerSteve
Helping Hand
Options
I use to have "good lock" from Samsung store installed and noticed in the good lock app there was 2 tabs at the bottom of the screen, "unit" and "family"
On the family section there is an app in their list also from Samsung called"nice catch" which supposedly let's you know which services are pinging , vibrating or generally notifying you "

You could use good lock and nice catch just to fish out the culprit, then uninstall them both afterward if not needed ?
0 Likes