Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A70 Black screen

(Topic created on: 17-11-2019 02:28 PM)
Stones12
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I dropped my A70 resulting in a small crack on the screen in the corner. The phone did have a screen protector and shock case but didn't save it. 

The problem is that the phone has a permanent black screen. The phone vibrates when you turn it on. I have tried the power key and volume button at once but no joy. Any ideas? Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
RozvM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Take it to the nearest Samsung service centre.

Kérlek nyomj a MEGJELÖLÉS MEGOLDÁSKÉNT! gombra, hogyha az adott hozzászólás megoldotta a problémádat. Ezzel nem csak a mi munkánkat, hanem a felhasználók gyorsabb és könnyebb tájékozódását is elősegítheted!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
@Stones12: If there is damage to the screen of your A70, and the screen is not responding, then I recommend visiting an authorised Samsung Support Centre to arrange for the device to be repaired. To find your nearest one please check the link below, select 'Mobile Device' and enter your post code.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

Please be aware that physical damage isn't covered by the standard warranty, therefore a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. for your peace of mind, any costs will be provided prior to the repair going ahead.
0 Likes
amy14
First Poster
Options

Hiya, 

The exact same thing has happened to my A70 and I am trying to book a repair; however I am unsure what needs fixing eg the screen, battery etc. Did you ever find out where the issue was? Thanks so much @Stones12

0 Likes
Stones12
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I ended up using an approved independent firm to repair the screen and that included a new battery. An excellent service, they collected the phone and fixed it in there mobile work shop outside the house. 

The samsung shop was going to take too long, up to a month. 

0 Likes