Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 05:14 PM)
Terry2uk
Journeyman
Options

Saw the A53 checked specs said dual sim so ordered on contract installed and dloaded old phones settings pics vids etc only to find its dual sim but either 2 sims or 1 sim and a micro sd card not happy as i use 2 sims and 64 gb micro card for all my vids music pdfs and other stuff , also ships with dual usb c ports on charge cable no charger  none of my previous phone chargers have usb c sockets so anyone buy first time wont beable charge phone ,needs addressing ..... 

14 REPLIES 14
Terry2uk
Journeyman
Options

15 years a samsung user from the samsung young to the galaxy s3 s4 too the A50 and now A53 only had one somy eriksen never again but every charger ive had was usb A to micro usb 

0 Likes
Terry2uk
Journeyman
Options

the cable inclkuded for extra fast charging does not fit any my phone chargers i cannot plug it into my samsung A50 charger , so its cost me £12 to get a charger for 100% compatibility with my phone , so why include a charging cable not compatible with any phones ive owned in 15 years ?? ***** sucks no compatible charger for new phone and cable unless i buy hows that saving evironment and carbon footprint i used extra post and extra envelope when could been included making no extra footprint as still came in box and envelope 

0 Likes
Terry2uk
Journeyman
Options

really shows all bout extra profit same as the petrol/diesel/oil companies over charging for us to use our cars now the phone companies doing same , ***** the end user get as many £$billions as possible off the little man 

0 Likes
Terry2uk
Journeyman
Options

ive had purchase charger as no charger compatible for this cable so not saved its caused extra carbon footprint as in extra envelope insted  of in the box with phone that shows only interested in cutting supplies for the extra $£billions in their bank sod the little end user 

0 Likes
turnkey29
First Poster
Options
On opening the box ditched the cable using the old one. And this is better for the environment, I think not
0 Likes