Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 09:09 PM)
savagedanny86
Journeyman
Options
So EE have change my A53 so I got it at bout 10.30 this morning and we are now at 21.10  and I still have 84% is this good I no it seem a dumb question just ask what people think 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Yeah that sounds good to me. I've the A53 and get great battery life. Easily getting 2.5/3 days of battery life. I notice that it can take up a fair bit of battery power when in use (of course!). As soon as I turn off the display the battery drain is incredibly slow and efficient. I'm well happy with it. I use adaptive brightness and think it's the best calibrated on any phone I've used.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Yeah that sounds good to me. I've the A53 and get great battery life. Easily getting 2.5/3 days of battery life. I notice that it can take up a fair bit of battery power when in use (of course!). As soon as I turn off the display the battery drain is incredibly slow and efficient. I'm well happy with it. I use adaptive brightness and think it's the best calibrated on any phone I've used.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
My A53 has terrible battery life. 5G, Bluetooth and other settings off or optimised.
0 Likes
savagedanny86
Journeyman
Options
Try taking off bixby that will help another
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Ahh, that's one thing I didn't turn off. 👍
0 Likes
savagedanny86
Journeyman
Options
It will save battery I get my pal to messy out cause he had same problem and he's I's okay now 👌
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Pathfinder
Options

Wich security patch do you have?

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
This one 👍🏻Screenshot_20221009_004358_Settings_1000000362_1665272638.jpg
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'm shocked because I have those switched on and I'm getting great battery life. It might come down to what social media sites you go on. They suck battery power like a blood sucking insect would take your blood.