Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A53

(Topic created on: 22-08-2022 09:09 PM)
savagedanny86
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
So EE have change my A53 so I got it at bout 10.30 this morning and we are now at 21.10  and I still have 84% is this good I no it seem a dumb question just ask what people think 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bigtasty65
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
Yeah that sounds good to me. I've the A53 and get great battery life. Easily getting 2.5/3 days of battery life. I notice that it can take up a fair bit of battery power when in use (of course!). As soon as I turn off the display the battery drain is incredibly slow and efficient. I'm well happy with it. I use adaptive brightness and think it's the best calibrated on any phone I've used.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
Bigtasty65
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
Yeah that sounds good to me. I've the A53 and get great battery life. Easily getting 2.5/3 days of battery life. I notice that it can take up a fair bit of battery power when in use (of course!). As soon as I turn off the display the battery drain is incredibly slow and efficient. I'm well happy with it. I use adaptive brightness and think it's the best calibrated on any phone I've used.
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
My A53 has terrible battery life. 5G, Bluetooth and other settings off or optimised.
0 Likes
savagedanny86
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
Try taking off bixby that will help another
0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series
Ahh, that's one thing I didn't turn off. 👍
0 Likes
savagedanny86
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy A Series
It will save battery I get my pal to messy out cause he had same problem and he's I's okay now 👌
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Navigator
Options
Galaxy A Series

Wich security patch do you have?

0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
This one 👍🏻Screenshot_20221009_004358_Settings_1000000362_1665272638.jpg
Bigtasty65
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy A Series
I'm shocked because I have those switched on and I'm getting great battery life. It might come down to what social media sites you go on. They suck battery power like a blood sucking insect would take your blood.