Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A53 5g 64 mega pixel photo stretching problem.

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 07:57 AM)
Md Rahat Hossain
First Poster
Options
I have recently updated my samsung galaxy A523 5G to UI6.0 , after that update whenever I took pictures using the camera, it's giving crazy pictures. I bought this phone recently like a 6 months ago. As a Student and photography lover, I used to use my camera regularly. Now I am really dissappointed after the update. I hope I will get help from this community to move forward to either fix this or to get my phone replaced. I hope this message will recieved to the respected employes or the authority of Samsung. Thankyou
28 REPLIES 28
Fluffy0n3
First Poster
Options

Wait you tapped the back of the phone? How? :face-with-tears-of-joy: could you explain more

0 Likes
Matt1906
Student
Options

I've had the same issue with my A53 as well since an update was installed. I now have spoilt photos instead of the great photos that I was expecting from a phone that I primarily chose because of the good camera spec. I've seen plenty of posts elsewhere with people describing the same issue, and admin even instructing users to reset the phone back to factory settings. That seems very much like poor customer service. Could a Samsung admin possibly spare a few minutes to explain what's going on and what the plan is to fix this? I'm sure everyone would really appreciate the help. Thank you.

0 Likes
Members_HclyRge
First Poster
Options

Same issue 

Members_UuncgaT
Student
Options

Same problem here.  I cannot belive that Samsung can still sell the phone as a 64MB main camera phone when the photos are unusable.  Here is an example - the same photo taken in portrait and landscape (by the way, precious memories lost before realising the problem!!).20240424_134104.jpg20240424_134110.jpg

I found reports of the problem going back to last year but still no fix or acceptance of the problem.  Please help your customers, Samsung.

BigDC
Explorer
Options

I'm having the same problem, 64MP camera that is useless, and using the 16MP camera now. Makes the phone redundant for the main purpose I chose this phone. This wasn't an issue before UI 6, so it's a software issue that has been introduced by an update that can't be removed.

BigDC_0-1715786435351.png

BigDC
Explorer
Options

I've tried to upload some photos, but ironically the A53 64MP photo is circa 18 - 19MB in size, and the upload limit is 10MB, so I can't upload the photo's without editing them, which defeats the point really

0 Likes
BigDC
Explorer
Options

64MP, stretched

BigDC_1-1715786009437.png

16MB normal aspect ratio

BigDC_0-1715785970427.png

0 Likes
--MIDNIGHT--
First Poster
Options

Have you fixed your camera bro?

0 Likes
Chloyy
First Poster
Options

Same issue, it's been going on for months now. Can't take a decent photo

0 Likes
Adam-NC
Student
Options

I noticed this problem on Saturday for the first time (having previously not even noticed that I had been taking 16M photos since I bought the phone last year).

Isn't the camera one of the main reasons people buy a Samsung phone? This issue has been going on for several months, now, and, from the look of all the complaints I've seen online, Samsung do not seem to care about it. It would be nice if someone from Samsung could say 'this is the official fix we've come up with, rather than,'have you tried this?'.

Please, Samsung, take this seriously and do something about it!