Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A52 power brick not working

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 12:38 PM)
Mihajlo Popovic
First Poster
Options

I got Samsung Galaxy A52 4th of April and everything worked perfectly until yesterday I wanted to charge my phone with my original charging brick and it wouldn`t charge so I grabbed the USB-C cable that I got from the Galaxy Buds + box and that didn't work too I tried updating my software, restarting my phone in safe mode, brushing the charging port with a clean toothbrush, I tried another charger from my brother`s Motorola phone and took my USB-C cable and plugged it in and it worked so after a bit more than a month of usage my original Samsung charging brick died what do I do?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check the fuse and if not working contact Customer Services for a replacement under warranty.
0 Likes
Lastboyscout
Pathfinder
Options
Hi, unless you can say it's 150% not an issue with the phone, best get the whole lots replaced. For all you know, the phone could've blown the charger fuse. The other, as per Pugs1957. I wouldn't tell them you used a toothbrush on your charging port, as you've just voided your entire warranty. If you got it from Samsung direct, the slightest mark on the phone or charger, and they will say it's your fault. So, I wouldn't mess with anything.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Mihajlo Popovic: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. If you have tried an alternate plug socket adapter with your Galaxy A52, and you were able to establish a charge, then please reach out to Samsung Support in your region with your proof of purchase to hand, and an advisor will be able to arrange a warranty replacement for you. To ensure that there isn't an issue with the USB port on the phone, please open the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Charger/USB, and follow the on screen prompts. If this returns any errors then please reach out as per the above, and we can arrange for the phone to be inspected by an authorised engineer. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes