Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a51

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 07:08 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
One ui 3.0 android 11 stable update rolling out in Russia hopefully not to long till the UK get it.
50 REPLIES 50
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
no problem shouldn't be long now
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
yip another beta update was pushed out today in South Korea and its one ui 3.1 so your phone could get them jump to android 11 one ui 3.1 it shouldn't be to long now 🙂
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, tbf Samsung phones in the past already got this so it's not much of a surprise they are officially announcing it now (a5 2017, s6, s7, s8)
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes EE csc code is EVR I just checked five minutes ago. Is there a way to check one ui uodate schedule based on csc code? If si are there any websites you would recommend for this?
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I use an app called check firm it's on the Google play store it gives u the latest firmware plus it gives u the firmware Samsung is testing aswell
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Ok thanks🙂
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Just seen update rota. Samsung has pushed it back to May for A51 5g 😅 😅 😅 Be two more months now before my phone gets it
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
just seen it that after u sending that they might just be holding it back and just update it to one ui 3.1
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
there has been a few issues aswell for people slow WiFi I've got a bug with my lockscreen it goes way to dim and the wallpaper goes all dark at bits and out of colour and out of contrast so maybe there going to fix them bugs but u might not need to wait aslong they pushed out the update a month early for my device.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
That sounds extremely annoying. Im glad Im still on Android 10 for now. My computer is already messed up after like 4-5 months of using it (its a hp computer) so relying on my phone and tablet to be working. Tho mainly on my phone because I can do more on my phone 📱