Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a51

(Topic created on: 21-02-2021 08:08 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
One ui 3.0 android 11 stable update rolling out in Russia hopefully not to long till the UK get it.
50 REPLIES 50
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
just a wee update only had it 24 hrs and battery life seems to be alot better yesterday samsung keyboard drained alot a battery and Google play services but seems to of calmed down think that was cause it was a major update everything a bit all over the place but today 3hrs 5 mins off charge 1hr 40 mins screen on time social media streaming music etc and I've got 80% battery left definetly an approvement 😁
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
A51 5g was really popular tho too. I use that phoen and when I bought it back in October I got the last one (before they ran out of stock and had to get more in) which I was so happy about.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
The A51 5g has had an update since October Security Patch it just wasn't a change in security patch.
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I think both a51 phones both 4g and 5g variants are good phones I'm looking forward to seeing the a52 I think that will be my next device 🙂
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Nice
0 Likes
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
I meant that it's odd the a51 4g gets the update first, when other devices which are more expensive/higher up haven't got it yet like the a71. I wasn't saying the a51 is not selling well
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I read today the a51 5g just got another beta update but the version number now is android 11 one ui 3.1 so the a51 5g might make the jump straight to one ui 3.1 instead of one ui 3.0 i can't seeing the 5g variant waiting much longer for the update
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
also devices such as the a51 will get 4 years of security updates now aswell
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks for update, so looking forward for my A51 5g to get Android 11.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
What?!?! Yay for that then!!! Tbh Im just excited for my phone to get Android 11 😅😅