Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a51

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 12:39 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
One ui 3.0 android 11 stable update rolling out in Russia hopefully not to long till the UK get it.
50 REPLIES 50
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
anno I'm glad atleast were not being left out we might miss out on a couple of features but we will get most of them 😁
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
My device will probably have to wait until mid March/April for one ui 3.1 as I have A51 5g and its locked to ee. Still super excited and very happy to be getting it.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I just got one ui 3.0 this morning it will probably be other couple of months till we get one ui 3.1 u will get 3.0 first I can't see u waiting any longer than another 2 3 weeks to be honest my device wasn't to get it till March but I read they are trying to get all a51 devices upgraded by 10th march that must mean that a51 5g aswell fingers crossed your no waiting to long
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I'll keep checking the software update on my phoen I also have toggle on so it will notify me if there is one available
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
thats 1 thing I've never had is a notification to say 1 is available I've always just searched manually and its came through but definetly keep checking hopefully it won't be long if I see it realised for ee I will report back incase u haven't noticed I'm sure EEs csc code is EVR ?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you 😊
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
UK a51 (4g) has started getting one UI 3, hopefully not much longer for a51 5g

Screenshot_20210219-185304_Chrome.jpg

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
A51 5g doesn't even have any test firmwares in checkfirm tho, and afaik NO a51 5g globally has got an update past Oct 2020 patch. Hopefully they will update it soon, and it's odd that the inferior a51 4g gets the update first, compared to the A71, A51 5G and A90 5G.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
I recieved mine this morning so far so good

Screenshot_20210219-185653_Software update.jpg

Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
the inferior ? 😂 it was samsungs best selling phone last year apart from the s20 fe
0 Likes