Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a51

(Topic created on: 19-02-2021 11:34 AM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
One ui 3.0 android 11 stable update rolling out in Russia hopefully not to long till the UK get it.
50 REPLIES 50
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Oh yeah I just reread update order and A51 4g variant is before 5g variant. Still really excited for my phone to get it 😊
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
so am I from what I've read and the videos I've watched it looks alot better and is alot smoother and battery life is supposed to be alot better aswell.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I only hope we arent among some of the users who have had WORSE battery life from One UI 3. I really like the battery life on my phone. Perfect for how much I use it. Tbh tho I hav elearnt to take reviews lightly bc lots of people complained about a51 5g fingerprint scanner. I ahve had no problems and most of the time my phone still unlocks even if my finger is wet
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
yes exactly not everyone experiences the same issues as other people I get gd battery life out my phone but from what I've read people that were getting 4 to 5 hrs sot are now getting 7 to 8 hrs but thats with s20 so hopefully we will be the same I think one ui 3.0 is more optimised to work faster and save more battery so fingers crossed 🤞
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Exactly 🤞
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
just received the android 11 one ui 3.0 update in the UK btu
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yay!! Hopefully won't be overly long before my phone gets it too!! Please update on how it is (battery life, any problems etc) as I would like to be prepared just in case.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
i will do so far so good everything seems alot smoother camera is also better I've noticed I don't know about battery yet as I have just installed it but I will report back looks alot better than android 10 a must say hopefully it's not to long for your device to receive it 🙂
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
also our devices will be getting the new one ui 3.1 update samsung started realising it yesterday or the day before for the s20 and note 20 devices but our device is on the list to get it
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yay!! I saw list aswell and Im so happy our devices are getting it 😊😊