Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung a51

(Topic created on: 04-02-2021 03:17 PM)
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
One ui 3.0 android 11 stable update rolling out in Russia hopefully not to long till the UK get it.
50 REPLIES 50
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Uk is due to get it in March for A51/A51 5g!! I use A51 5g and am so excited for my phone to get it
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
we will get it before that i can see it being in the next couple of weeks samsung has been pushing updates fast the update for Russia is for the sm- a515f i can't wait till it lands for my device 😀
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you buy it outright or is your phone on contract? If you bough it outright your phone will get it before mine because my phone is on contract with ee.
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
the a51 5g has had a beta in South Korea for a while so it seems to be taking quite some time to roll out
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Also the fact they are different models with different SOCs, they would get them at different times even if both were unlocked models
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
ive bought mine outright from curry's so its BTU unlocked thats the only thing with carriers it takes a bit longer hopefully it won't be to much longer after its realised for my device.
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
they will be the first to get the stable build for the 5g variant it was only a month ago they have had 2 beta builds so it must of been near enough stable by the time they got the first beta
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Did you mean 5g variants will get stable roll out first? That will be great if it is
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
no south Korea probably will be because thats samsungs home country the 4g variant is getting it first but samsung could start pushing the update to the 5g variant round about the same time if the stable version is ready and they have been pushing updates alot faster recently.