Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51 wont play sound out of Airpods

(Topic created on: 29-12-2020 09:44 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have just recently bought my new Samsung Galaxy A51. I have 1 major issue, when i connect my airpods to my A51 they plsy no sound. But my other headphones will work and play sound. I have tried connectibg my airpods to other devices and they work perfectly. I have even tried my friends airpods on mine and they dont work. I guess it is a problem with my phone and airpods?

Please help i have just bought this phone.

8 REPLIES 8
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
apple are pretty stingy about people using there stuff with android so it wouldn't surprise me if they did this intentionally as to trap people in the apple eco system, what were the other devices that u referred too? are they apple or android?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Actually i tried with samsung and xiaomi and also apple and they worled fine. 

0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
hmm, is the phone upto date? to check got to settings and scroll down to software update then click download and install
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Yea the phone is up to date i cant possibly figure out what the problem could be

0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I can't think of anything sorry man
0 Likes
Dunkel
Pioneer
Options
It's an Apple product, they're not guaranteed to work on anything but other Apple products
0 Likes
_Myles_
First Poster
Options

Yeah, I have been having the same problem for a couple of weeks now. I have recently bought (a couple of weeks ago) my A51 and Airpods at the same time and the Airpods just keep cutting out, un-sinking from each other and just wondering if you have found a fix. My friend has the A71 and Airpods and he got them at the same time in April 2020 and he has never had any problems with them. Very Strange. 

Members_KIg8Iwf
First Poster
Options

It has to be a phone issue. I had a Galaxy s6 and it worked fine. On XIAOMI, too. Now with the A51 I have Airpods problems (connection lost or an echo apears or it plays faster) and my Galaxy Watch is loosing his connection more often then it was before... BUT the JBL speakers or a DENON HT work fine.

0 Likes