Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51 screen color issue

(Topic created on: 27-09-2020 07:46 AM)
Amrit
Explorer
Options

Sometimes in my Samsung A51 screen color changes and it becomes of different color tone after i unlock my phone through fingerprint unlock. again if i switch of scrren and switch on everything becomes normal. Why so? please assist

49 REPLIES 49
Rakeshvamsi
First Poster
Options
No it didn't resolve the issue.
0 Likes
Rakeshvamsi
First Poster
Options

Guys, Based on conversations I understood I had similar issue. During trail and error, I found some solution. Try it. Go to settings-Accessivility-Visibility enhancements-Color correction-Off. Try it and let me know

0 Likes
Pablogarcia
Student
Options

No. The problem remains.

0 Likes
Amrit
Explorer
Options

Guys, after the latest update the screen tone/brightness of screen when it is unlocked using fingerprint is not behaving weirdely. Previously it was an intermittent issue.
I hope this update has made some changes which had helped in this issue. I am still observing if this issue reoccurs.

Guys, update to the latest version and check.

0 Likes
Tsoupa
Journeyman
Options
my friend. this problem u talk about was happening sometimes. after a previous update was solved. the latest update made the tone problem permanent. (it is not about the brightness).
So the source of this faded tone issue was caused by the last update.
0 Likes
Huzaifa98
First Poster
Options

it is related to on screen fingerprint.If you turn it off from the settings the lock screen color will become normal.But again we have to use the fingerprint.Samsung really needs to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Kuraven_Nitro
First Poster
Options

does it randomly make the screen shift to a different set of colors, or break the placement of the keyboard? thats what has happened to me about 7 times in total, 3 times the keyboard's placement has broken, and 4 times the colors have changed

Itsmethean0nymous
First Poster
Options

Same deal, the color shifting and the screen has some darker bars in some scenarios. Would see what samsung would do to fix my 2 weeks old A51.

That's sad 🥲

0 Likes
Vj
First Poster
Options

I found the solution!

I faced similar issue after update, but then i changed my display mode from dark to light and screen colours went back to normal. 

You guys can try this as well. 

0 Likes
iamkaaatherine
First Poster
Options

Has anyone found any solution yet? I have this phone for 5 months now and still nothing and the new update made it worse.

0 Likes