Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51 screen color issue

(Topic created on: 12-06-2020 05:42 AM)
Amrit
Explorer
Options

Sometimes in my Samsung A51 screen color changes and it becomes of different color tone after i unlock my phone through fingerprint unlock. again if i switch of scrren and switch on everything becomes normal. Why so? please assist

49 REPLIES 49
ypes35
Apprentice
Options

Samsung live chat told me that they don't know about the issue.
They also told me to do factory reset. :shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
Sivasankar24
First Poster
Options

My new A51 also have the same problem after update... if anybody have solution please help me...

0 Likes
HasanTahir
Apprentice
Options

My samsung a51 screen colors are gone busted in certain scenario when the adaptive brightness is on. When the brightness is set to full then the issue disappears. I have lock the screen by power button and after unlocking issue disappears. But i need proper solution for this as i have bought mobile recently. This is random issue but it can be reproducible.

I also have faced similar issue.

Yes Amrit I agree with you. Samsung please listen us.

Amrit
Explorer
Options

Can you upload a video... recording the problem.. so that we can force them...

Mohit2
First Poster
Options

Same problem here!

pmessa4444
Apprentice
Options

The problem remains. Does anyone hear us?

Amrit
Explorer
Options

Have you contacted customer care or visit the service center? I am also forcing them,you also call and force them to change our phones or display as it's a display issue. They wanted to me a video proof but its happens randomly so difficult to capture the moment. 

We need to force samsung. Why they aren't replying? All A51 users with problem should call and force samsung as they are not listening. 

0 Likes
Amrit
Explorer
Options
Have you contacted customer care or visit the service center? I am also forcing them,you also call and force them to change our phones or display as it's a display issue. They wanted to me a video proof but its happens randomly so difficult to capture the moment. 

We need to force samsung. Why they aren't replying? All A51 users with problem should call and force samsung as they are not listening

0 Likes
Astha09
First Poster
Options
I got my phone replaced but there was this same problem again. So that's what I did, Go to settings > Lock screen > secure lock settings> lock automatically> set the time to immediately.
Try this on your phone and let me know if it works because it worked for me.
Well, I got a software update two days ago and now I don't face any problem in my phone after the update.
0 Likes
Amrit
Explorer
Options
Yes.. this A51 is a defective lot.Samsung is cheating us. Why everyone will be facing the same problem.Also you said your new device is having the same problem
0 Likes