Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A51 Cracked Screen Issues

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 05:44 AM)
Members_pMmfpei
First Poster
Options

Alright Peeps

I am having a few nightmares so I am really hoping that someone can help me please...  I have got a Samsung Galaxy A51 that I dropped and now the screen is completely cracked and nothing is being displayed on it, or even the touchscreen doesn't work.... After it was dropped I was still able to connect it to the laptop and was able to access the folder contents.  Which I copied over to the PC..

I have brought the same exact phone and re set it up with all the login details etc and have noticed that I have not go any of my phone contacts or messages which are still on the other phone....  

Now when I plug the old phone back into the computer it can not find it.  It tries and loads up the new phone information instead...

Also I have looked into buying a USB C HDMI adaptor to connect the old phone to an HDMI monitor or TV to access the screen and nothing works....  Is there any out that will work with these phones?? I know the phone still works, just not the display/touch at all.... 

A few days ago I was able to connect it to my pc access the folder that way

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried using any available back up made by your Samsung Cloud.

When initially setting up the phone there is an option to use the most recent back up @Members_pMmfpei 

You could also try Samsung Smartswitch via a cable or Wifi.

A Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre might be able to help and or provide a costing to repair the phone so you then have restored access to that phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes