Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a51 bluetooth issues

(Topic created on: 29-08-2020 09:55 AM)
South-Africa
Apprentice
Options

Hi im having issues with my bluetooth on the samsung a51.it stutters and randomly diaconnects...i have tried clearing cach and reaetting bluetooth settings... when will the software update be released in south africa with the fix on this issue

11 REPLIES 11
Bordesz
First Poster
Options

You need to wait for an update I think. I bought my A51 today and waiting is the only thing I found. 

Riblit
Apprentice
Options

(New Zealand A51 User) After checking for updates daily for the pass month & a half my phone has finally got the Feb 1 security update last night after some testing so far over the past 12 hours using both Samsung Galaxy buds,Bluetooth speakers & another spare set of Bluetooth headphones I have not had a single skip disconnect or other issue since the new update installed 20200310_072821.jpg

0 Likes
DANIYAL100
Explorer
Options

This was the last time I bought SAMSUNG's any product. After this I am shifting to Huawei and RECOMMEND everyone to do the same. I have lost the trust from SAMSUNG after purchasing A51. It started to give me issues within 1 hour of opening it and taking it out from the box.

iT JUST DOESN'T CONNECT EASILY WITH ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE, YOU HAVE TO RESTART THE PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT IT WITH THE CAR OR ANY SPEAKERS OR ANY HANDSFREE. 

Last night I was driving and the map was on and I was on call with my family when suddenly the phone restarted itself out of nowhere. SAMSUNG YOU TOOK ALL YOUR TRUST AWAY AND THE BEST PART IS YOUR SERVICE CENTER WAS SAYING THEY WILL REPAIR THE CELL PHONE AND WILL TAKE 2-3 DAYS TO DO THAT.

0 Likes
Aoifeob
First Poster
Options

Youre really lucky - I have had no such luck and i am really annoyed.   My last pone was the A5 2017 and it was better connectivity with my bluetooth ear phones.  Im now stuck in a contract for 24 months with this ***** phone, that no matter what i do, this problem persists. 

0 Likes
Aoifeob
First Poster
Options

Mine is all up to date, and still the problem persists... Is yours ok? 

0 Likes
Shubhamoykayal
Student
Options
I also face same problem from india
0 Likes
pietchaki
Apprentice
Options

I was facing same issue, for days, then In another thread someone said he found it to be the phone case, I know, seemed BS to me too, but ended out being part of issue.
To me, when I take the phone out of its case, BT works great. To be more specific, it's the top right corner, the one with with the cameras.
When this corner is inside my case,  BT behave as if I'm 7~10meters away from the phone.
Seems to me it's causing the antenna to lose connection.
Could you try this too to confirm the issue?

CyberCity
First Poster
Options

Yes, I'm also having problems on that corner. When I place my finger on the right spot above the camera panel (no case) my BT connection gets lost (tested on 2 different A51 phones). Thats really annoying for listening to music.

Seems like an antenna problem to me, no software issue...

BJT
First Poster
Options
I can confirm it is the case causing the problem