Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A50 instagram IGTV problem

(Topic created on: 05-06-2020 03:05 PM)
Mehrdad256
Apprentice
Options

Hi
I have a samsung a50 device and since 2 days ago when i launch an IGTV video from instagram and press my finger on the slidebar down the screen it doesnt get rewind or fast forward. When i uninstall instagram and install it again the problem gets solved but after a couple of hours again it's back .I'm using android 10

Any advice?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Mehrdad256 ,

is this affecting any other app? Would you be able to send me a video here using the "Insert a video" function so I can have a better understanding of the issue? 

0 Likes
Mehrdad256
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20200605-191745_Instagram.jpg

@TessM wrote:

Hi @Mehrdad256 ,

is this affecting any other app? Would you be able to send me a video here using the "Insert a video" function so I can have a better understanding of the issue? 

This is a screenshot of a bbc IGTV video. When i put my finger on the little white circle on the bar to fast forward the video it doesn't do anything. but when i reinstall instagram it works fine for a couple of hours.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Is the app up to date and is this affecting all the Instagram TV videos? Have you tried to reach Instagram to see if they are aware of any issue related to this? 

0 Likes
Mehrdad256
Apprentice
Options

Yes i reinstalled the app from play store a couple of times so it's up-to-date. I asked a couple of my friends who had samsung devices but they hadn't face this issue. I don't know if this is related to my device or my firmware or the app or if other apps are incompatible? my firmware is also uptodate

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is really strange. Have you recently downloaded any new apps on the phone?

0 Likes
Mehrdad256
Apprentice
Options

Yes it's strange. I uninstalled most of my apps but nothing changed. I searched this forum but it seems I am the only one with this issue!

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

In this case, I would suggest reaching Instagram Support to see if there is anything that might be affecting this feature. 

Mehrdad256
Apprentice
Options
Thanks .I'll do that. hope it's a bug issue as you mentioned.