Go to solution Solved

Samsung A50 Gopro hero 7 connection problem

(Topic created on: 25-01-2020 11:38 PM)
Dimo
Apprentice
Options

Hello.

I'm having Samsung A50.

I have a problem to connect the phone with Gopro hero 7 through Wifi.

I had already tried everything and even  to reset all options and connections on the phone and gopro but connection could not be established. 

Gopro is working properly with other phones from Samsung and other manufactures.

Both devices are updated to the latest firmware and software versions.

Please help.

Thank you.

36 REPLIES 36
Klouczech
First Poster
Options

I have also problem with WIFI connection of my Samsung A50 and GoPro HERO 7 Black.
Bluetooth is paired, no problem, but it is impossible to connect with WIFI.
Sometimes I can see the WIFI from camera in my list of WIFIs on my phone but I cant connect.

GoPro App updated, Camera updated, Phone updated. Tried factory reset, clear WIFI list, Delete camera from App, Airplane mode, everything...

0 Likes
Kartoffel
First Poster
Options

I tried it your way @TimDH0252 and it worked until I got to the GoPro App, the GoPro was connected, the App said the GoPro was coupled, GoPro said it worked but then when it actually tried to connect it didn't do a thing, the GoPro was not visible under the Wifi tab of the A50, have you got any ideas? It's such a bummer that it doesn't work. I bought my A50 yesterday in the hopes it would do better than my old Huawei Mate 10 lite, which had connection problems with the GoPro, but now I can't connect at all.

0 Likes
Kartoffel
First Poster
Options
I tried it your way @TimDH0252 and it worked until I got to the GoPro App, the GoPro was connected, the App said the GoPro was coupled, GoPro said it worked but then when it actually tried to connect it didn't do a thing, the GoPro was not visible under the Wifi tab of the A50, have you got any ideas? It's such a bummer that it doesn't work. I bought my A50 yesterday in the hopes it would do better than my old Huawei Mate 10 lite, which had connection problems with the GoPro, but now I can't connect at all.
0 Likes
atharem
First Poster
Options
I tried with same step, it's not work
0 Likes
sinnermansanas
First Poster
Options

Got a50 too. Tried the steps commented above it actually worked!

0 Likes
StefanM98
First Poster
Options

The issue is now solved with a new update.

JCElgueta
Student
Options

Yeah, at last!!! It works!!

0 Likes