Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a41 android 12 bugs/glitches

(Topic created on: 26-07-2022 12:50 PM)
Stephan10
Apprentice
Options
Is anyone having a issue when the home screen disappears and the app icons dissappear, also there's this bug when the keyboard randomly disappears and the only way to make it come back is by clicking the clipboard button.
Samsung please push out a software update to address these issues ASAP, they're VERY annoying.
5 REPLIES 5
nedian
First Poster
Options
My contact names have gone! Just numbers? How have I done that?
My diary is also clean of all entries?
0 Likes
Stephan10
Apprentice
Options
I have no clue.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
Try a factory reset. All issues like this are not from bugs but simply old files from the previous firmware. Factory reset will fix the issue
0 Likes
Members_bSg3Sw2
First Poster
Options

Is it mean that samsung broke my device by software update and the only way to fix it is to do factory reset? Have anyone thinked about my data, apps, logged in accounts and time I need to waste to reestablish everything?

Is it a joke?

I won't buy samsung device anymore soon if they won't fix this bug. My time is worth more than difference in Samsung/Apple price. Anyway, I do not remeber any problems like this when I was using Xiaomi or Google phones in the past. What a joke and what a *****.

Andy3
Voyager
Options
Samsung do not break anything. Sometimes a update does not go as planned. Ie old system files stay there and or get corrupt. There is loads that can go wrong with a update. I normally factory rest after 2-3 ota updates just to keep the device nice and fresh.
0 Likes