Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung A40 SIM Card

(Topic created on: 26-04-2021 05:20 PM)
Ianmac
Student
Options

I keep getting a message on my phone saying that the SIM card has been removed, followed by a message that the SD card has been removed, I then have to restart the phone. This happens on a very regular basis. I have taken it to a repair shop but they say there is nothing wrong. Has anyone has similar experience with this phone.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
DeRoyal
First Poster
Options
Pretty good
0 Likes
Robbie-35
Troubleshooter
Options
My mums samsung a40 was doing the same thing all the time saying no simcard and sd card unexpectedly removed I contacted Samsung for her and they sent a technician and it needed a new motherboard hers was fixed under warranty.
0 Likes
Ianmac
Student
Options
Thanks
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Try to avoid going to 3rd party repair shops if the phone is a new purchase and under manufacturer warranty, if a 3rd party opens up a phone then that's it, your warranty is voided. Authorised repair centres can tell if a phone has been opened up by a 3rd party.

I'm not saying your phone was opened up by the repair shop... I'm just adding this comment so that everyone knows its best to go to the point of sale or manufacturer if the device was bought brand new... get a free repair then (if its faulty and not damaged)
0 Likes
KDR
Apprentice
Options
I keep getting the same thing that my sd card has been removed and to restart the phone. Also that the sim card has been removed and I won't be able to make any calls.
Neither card has been removed, I can still make calls and can still access stuff on my sd card so what is going on.
0 Likes