19-04-2022 05:18 PM in
19-04-2022 05:43 PM in
HI @brownliam can you run the Diagnostic tests for Sensors and Finger print recognition. Go to Samsung Members-Get Help-Diagnostics.
If no error shows up there I suggest you wipe the cache partition by following steps (if you have not done this )
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 5.1,Android 13 .